DAT is FINALLY OVER!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorRummm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been reading posts on SDN for the last week and I decided to join. I just took my DAT yesterday and wanted to get some input from anyone of you out there who might know whether the scores I received are competitive, as I'll be applying this summer to dental schools.

6/28:

PAT: 23
QR: 21
RC: 20
BIO: 19
GC: 22
OC: 22
TS: 20

AA: 21

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I've been reading posts on SDN for the last week and I decided to join. I just took my DAT yesterday and wanted to get some input from anyone of you out there who might know whether the scores I received are competitive, as I'll be applying this summer to dental schools.

6/28:

PAT: 23
QR: 21
RC: 20
BIO: 19
GC: 22
OC: 22
TS: 20

AA: 21

Thanks.

well done! way to go!

I'll be applying this summer to dental schools.

Get a quality application in as soon as possible. solid scores still do not replace an early application with many schools. you should have everything submitted to AADSAS by mid-July at the latest.

Members don't see this ad :)
is your TS 21?

oh, and buy the 45th Edition of the ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools, or do a search for it...some of it is avail online..

SDN is an awesome resource. I have been working on one myself. Check it out at www.DMDstudent.com

Congrats on the nice score. Just make sure you are down to earth during your interviews you'll do great.

Thanks for your input, everyone! I'm sending out my apps this week actually, so then the waiting process begins!!

A couple questions:

How do I go about sending my official DAT scores to the schools that we designated?

Do the letters of recommendation need to be sent to the AADSAS address only, or to each school individually like the DAT scores?

Thanks.