DAT = June 28th [Top Score Test I Scores Inside]

Started by DrTacoElf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrTacoElf

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well i'm taking the real DAT on june 28th. I have taken 1 topscore exam so far and several other book ones. Here are my results.

DAT.jpg


Undergrad GPA = 3.795
Residence = GA
Applied to MCG, MCV, UAB, NOVA, Temple Already


What do you think my chances "would be" and what do you guys think these scores would translate to on the real DAT?


BTW i'm studying organic right now 😱
Thanks
 
Those are very good scores, my prediction based on those topscore numbers is that you will get 23-24AA on the real thing.
Good luck on the test.
 
Also brush up on PAT, Top Score numbers are very different from real DAT numbers on that section. Otherwise you're on the road to a good score and a very pleasant application cycle.
 
Keep working. You're doing very well. Tests 2 and 3 are a little harder I think. You might want to brush up on your PAT. I was getting 28's and 29's on Topscore and I ended up with a 19 on the actual test (the angles were a lot harder). Sounds like you are great in basic sciences though.

Good work.
Jessica
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jes1ca said:
Keep working. You're doing very well. Tests 2 and 3 are a little harder I think. You might want to brush up on your PAT. I was getting 28's and 29's on Topscore and I ended up with a 19 on the actual test (the angles were a lot harder). Sounds like you are great in basic sciences though.

Good work.
Jessica

This is very good advice. It seems like everyone's scores on the PAT go down a bit. If I remember correctly, my Topscore PAT was about 4 pts higher than my actual DAT, so I'd recommend working on the PAT too. It probably won't take you too much work to get your OChem higher. So I'd recommend some focus in that area too. All other categories look very good.

H.