DAT Kaplan 2016 blue book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dream big

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any opinion about the new DAT Kaplan Blue Book the 2016 version. I know there aren't many good reviews about the older versions of this book. But since i started studying the 2016 version seems pretty good and easy to follow and understand. Please let me know if i should study this book for my up coming DAT, or just stick to same material everyone been using for past years.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I would stick with the commonly recommended study materials. If you have time left before you take your test and you've done all the problems in Destroyer, BC, etc, then use Kaplan to help reinforce the information. I'm using the 2015 version to study for my test and I'm not finding it to be that helpful (though the cheat sheet in the back of the book is pretty handy).

Kaplan blue book is terrible. most of it is just MCAT prep materials recycled for all the entrance exams. steer clear of it.