1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

DAT Kaplan Online Library on CD

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by DATcruncher, Nov 17, 2005.

1. DATcruncher

DATcruncher New Member

Hey guys,

I've just finished taking the Kaplan course. It helped me improve from an 18 (baseline diagnostic) to a 22 on the real test. I found the material online with all the tests and explanations really helpful and the class lecture really useless, and the bad part was that I had to pay 1200$ for the course.

So if you're like me and just want the material from the online library, email me cause I have it on CD. All you need is Adobe Acrobat to open the material. Yep all the questions and explanations on one CD. I'm selling it for 40$/CD.

Buy the Kaplan book from a local book store or online vender and you'll have almost the same amount of material I had for one twelfth of what I paid for.

-Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. n2o*

n2o* Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i'm selling it for $30. PM me too.

4. DATcruncher

DATcruncher New Member

That's messed up to use someone else's post to sell one's own stuff. n2o, you should really start your own post. This isn't Ebay.

5. SMC2UCLA2_

SMC2UCLA2_ Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

You should both go to jail for copyright infringement or pay ginormous fines.

Good Day

6. issa

issa Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

i can pay $20. deal??

7. DATcruncher

DATcruncher New Member

I would like to say this forum isn't completely legit either. I've seen postings where people have asked for the answer to recently taken DAT tests. I know cause I had the same questions on my DAT test. I was appalled when I saw that.

On this matter, I'm not trying to make a profit here, just merely trying to help people who can't pay the 1200$ to take the kaplan course. I was fortunate enough to be able to do so. If you really feel this adamant about protecting the rights of a company that has the nerve to charge people 1200-1500$ for a month and a half course, then fine. I, on the other hand think it's unfair.

Whatever the case, people who have been PMing have been negotiating prices and basically giving me a headache. You guys can PM n2o for the stuff, I'm scratching this whole idea.

8. aa079

aa079 New Member

hi

9. steve0036

steve0036 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Can I buy that?