DAT Kaplan Practice exams/answers only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AmericanDesi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling DAT Kaplan Practice exams/answers from the course. There are tons! I already sold the books. There are no writings/highlightings onthe tests.
Willing to take the best offer.
 
Hi
I am really interested in buying these Kaplan test. Could you please explain what tests you got? I only need the kaplan PAT tests, and thier midterm , final and one other test that they offer as a trio.
Please contact me at : [email protected]
Thanks
Noni.
 
BTW I took the kap course summer 06

Exams:
1) 5 Biology Practice Tests-All with answer explanations and Integration w/ explanation
2) 5 Chemistry Practice Tests w/ answers
3) 7 Math Tests and explanations
4) 5 Organic Tests and explanations
5) 3 PAT tests and explanations
6) 1 Reading test/answers and Reading Integration w/ explanations

These are all from the kap course I took last yr and none have writing or highlighting.
Please give best offer.