DAT/kaplan related question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daydream46

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is what they teach you in the Kaplan course somewhat like the SATs where there are strategies and hints and all that good stuff so the even if you don't know that specific material you can answer the ? right...

Or do they just go over the material you should know?

Members don't see this ad.

if money is not a issue and if u r person who needs "push to study" ....take classes.....also they gave you lot of online practice stuff which is helpful...good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
if money is not a issue and if u r person who needs "push to study" ....take classes.....also they gave you lot of online practice stuff which is helpful...good luck

yeah, im just curious about what they teach you, tricks? or just the material?

They do teach you some tricks like PAT section. Maybe some QR and RC. But rest, you just have dry outlines of what to study for. That's all.
Totally not worth the money. But the online course was ok. You get enough practices of DAT questions.

They do teach you some tricks like PAT section. Maybe some QR and RC. But rest, you just have dry outlines of what to study for. That's all.
Totally not worth the money. But the online course was ok. You get enough practices of DAT questions.

thanks! but isnt the classroom only a few hundred more? and you have access to the online stuff???

I wonder if it would be distracting to do both at the same time? Since I am giving myself about 3 or 4 months to study

The $1400 does include online access. And part of classroom assignment is from the online.