DAT learning materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

Hi, so I am looking to get DAT destroyer, Cliffs Bio 3rd edition, Feralis and Tyjacobs notes, Chads videos for gc and oc, and BOOTCAMP. Is there anything else I may need?
Is that the PAT part covered in DAT destroyer or bootcamp?
also is Math destroyer necessary?
Also does the DAT destroyer contain notes, and then practice tests, or is just questions?
Thanks. I am trying to collect my materials now to make it easier to study very soon.

Members don't see this ad.

PAT is covered in DATBootcamp and thats all you need for PAT

DAT Destroyer is just a bunch of questions + orgo reaction summaries
If you have always been an A/high B student in math, you don't need Math Destroyer. If you do need some review or want the highest score possible, I'd highly suggest you get it.

If you have always been an A/high B student in math, you don't need Math Destroyer. If you do need some review or want the highest score possible, I'd highly suggest you get it.
Contact me at 8062243155 for DAT materials

Destroyer is just questions but through the solutions they also function like 'notes'

Members don't see this ad :)
Destroyer by far is the best material for a higher score. It really grills you but in the end it showers you with excellent skills to conquer the DAT. Chads videos are excellent too.

Reactions: 1 user