• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

DoktaJ

10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
help! I'm taking the exam next week! I've been a passive observer for a while and I found the posts to be very helpful. I was wondering if anybody has any last minute tips?

About the Ads

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
One word of advice, relax. Ejoy urself, do something exciting. Watch a movie or something. DONT watch transporter 3 lol. it was horrible. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!! go in there knowing u are gonna own the test. Gluck, just remember to if u dont kno guess and move. "you wont get far if you keep looking back"-sub

chessxwizard

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
During the test, make sure that once you finish a section you completely FORGET about it! Don't let questions that were iffy linger in your mind when you're working on an entirely different part of the test... the past is the past and you cannot change the answers you have chosen! What's done is done - devote 100% brainpower to the questions that are at hand!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.