DAT Looming

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoktaJ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
help! I'm taking the exam next week! I've been a passive observer for a while and I found the posts to be very helpful. I was wondering if anybody has any last minute tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Just RELAX!!!! And have the mentality of you're gonna kill the test!!!!

help! I'm taking the exam next week! I've been a passive observer for a while and I found the posts to be very helpful. I was wondering if anybody has any last minute tips?
me2!! test on Wednesday
:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
One word of advice, relax. Ejoy urself, do something exciting. Watch a movie or something. DONT watch transporter 3 lol. it was horrible. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!! go in there knowing u are gonna own the test. Gluck, just remember to if u dont kno guess and move. "you wont get far if you keep looking back"-sub

During the test, make sure that once you finish a section you completely FORGET about it! Don't let questions that were iffy linger in your mind when you're working on an entirely different part of the test... the past is the past and you cannot change the answers you have chosen! What's done is done - devote 100% brainpower to the questions that are at hand!