DAT marks to schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leejunsoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My very first post!
this might be asked before but
how long does it take from the day you write the DAT for schools to receive it after June 1st?

so for example,
I've already written the DAT last year but need to write it again.
If I submit EVERYTHING on June 1st and let them know I will write them in late June (June 25ish)
how long will it take for the schools to receive the marks?
Do I need to contact every school?
What batch will I be in?

thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

My very first post!
this might be asked before but
how long does it take from the day you write the DAT for schools to receive it after June 1st?

thanks a lot!

If I remember right it took about 2-3 weeks.

If your application is already in to all the schools and you take the DAT first the score goes to AADSAS then AADSAS adds the score to your application and resends the completed app to the schools of your choice.

I sent my unofficial score report (receive print out after the exam from prometric staff) to the admissions contact at the dental school I wanted to go to the most and that was good enough for him (I'm sure he verified when the official report came through a few weeks later). That only took 24 hours. I had built up a relationship with him over the last few years though so its no stretch to say he trusted me.