DAT Material

Started by Jaba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for:

1. DAT Destroyer
2. DAT Achiever
3. Dental subject tests (MANY)

Please message me.
Jaba
 
have everything. Read my post under Free Classifieds/For sale and Advertisements/ Complete DAT prep (excellent cond), and lemme know. I have 14 things for you!!
 
Hi,
Im selling all of my DAT material. I have Kaplan teachers edition lesson book which is what the teachers use to teach the lessons at Kaplan. Its over a 1000 pages. I also have access to Kaplan online resources which includes lessons, subject tests, quizes, workshops and full length exams. I also have topscore pro exams, 3 total full length. Please email me with reasonable offers if interested. Transactions done via paypal thanks!