Dat Materials For Sale

Started by Geno007
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Geno007

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
DAT Materials For sale. I have a ton of stuff too much to list here consisting of review books, lots of practice items and a bunch of great study materials that you would find useful. Im looking to unload this stuff in the next 1-2 weeks. I'm in NYC and would much rather have someone come pick it up than have it delivered - but i would mail it out. I will make you a good deal. Serious inquiries only. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

Gene