DAT materials to buy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrconfused

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey Guys

is Top score or DAT destroyer better to practice exams? is any one wants to sell his old exam materials

i have 1001 exam krackers in chem and Ochem. also i have ap biology 5 tests book? so is there any better materials than those i mentioned ?
also i bought yasterday Chad's Videos, and it is really good.

i have my DAT test on the 16th of June, so wish me luck please

Members don't see this ad.

You might get on Amazon.com and get yourself a used Campbell and Reese Biology book to use for reference. I purchased version 7 for like 20 bucks. Has made a big difference in with a few topics that I was sketchy on. It has better explanations and diagrams than most study guides. I can remember something better to use for application type question if I have seen a diagram or picture that depicts a topic pretty well. For instance, developmental embryology, Campbell and Reese have it laid out really well. Barrons AP or Cliffs, ehhh, kinda of ok, but the diagrams helped crystalize the topic for me. Crystallization is an exothermic process by the way, Chad will teach you that.

Destroyer is good for practice in general while topscore is a good practice for the whole test.

if exam krackers already has a bunch of practice problems for chem and ochem then i dont think you really need the destroyer unless you want more practice.. get topscore to see how you were to do if you took the full length DAT test.

good luck :)