Dat Materials!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittyone16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What materials are the most helpful for different sections of the DAT? I heard people said Barron is the best for PAT. Is that true?

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

For the PAT section I'd say Kaplan course is great. the huge number of PAT subject tests they have are excellent practice. Their strategies helped me out a lot too. Besides kaplan maybe topscore would also be something you should try out. I did not myself use Barrons and I'm not sure how many people use barrons. with kaplan and topscore u should be all set....... good luck.

kittyone16 said:
What materials are the most helpful for different sections of the DAT? I heard people said Barron is the best for PAT. Is that true?

kittyone16 said:

Barron’s is riddled with mistakes, but practice is practice.

try the Kaplan blue book that you can get for about $4o at any bookstore, or the Kaplan course or just their online material.

once you learn the basic principles involved in each type of PAT section, then it's all about practice! For that the Topscore and DATachiever are great!

good luck.

i have a Kaplan blue book for 22 on half.com. check it out.

kittyone16 said: