DAT MATH Vs GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helpmeout382100

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone took both and if you could compare the math. I want extra study materials and was wondering if GRE is a good place to start. Also I know there is dat bootcamp and destroyer but im rusty in math and im looking for something not as aggressive to start with lol. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Was wondering if anyone took both and if you could compare the math. I want extra study materials and was wondering if GRE is a good place to start. Also I know there is dat bootcamp and destroyer but im rusty in math and im looking for something not as aggressive to start with lol. Thanks!

GRE is similar to DAT math. However, it is very aggressive. Lots of computational analysis.
Purplemath | Home has an of good free stuff. Start by going over the basics of fractions, logs, percents, exponents, and geometry. Then we apply our knowledge to solve other problems.

Hope this helps

Nancy

bump
would like to know what are good resources to build a math foundation...textbooks,etc.

Same lol I checked out the site Nancy Steen suggested for purple math, there's a GRE section that seems helpful with everything wed need for the basics but it ends up being 50 a month.