DAT math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ttc23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how to prepare the math part? DAT destroyer good for math preparation? or anything else? hmm... I would like to know what material to start with..

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys:
i wanted to know besides Kaplan Math practice which i heard is not like what we see on real DAT, where else i should be looking for some practice problems?
I have taken DAT back in Oct. are about 20-23 word problems out of the 40 questions. this was so frustrating, so i wanted to if any of you know about a good resource other than Kaplan, Destroyer (the MATH is nothing like Destroyer), and the softwares?
It seems like that DAT MATH is concentrating on WORD PROBLEMS a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
A Great book, which I have mentioned on these treads before, is Rapid Math: Tips and Tricks. Look on Amazon.
-C

Destroyer should be more than enough practice. That's basically all I used. I got a 22 in QR, although I thought the questions were pretty easy except for one problem....so I was expecting a higher score.....

for those who are clicking the link and cant get to the site. make sure u delete the last " I" in ur adress bar. it should be PDF not PDFI

Besides the softwares, I'd also practice with GRE books and even SAT ones