DAT math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xray

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just bought Cract DAT PAT and Math. I definitely see why everyone uses Crack DAT PAT!!! It's great! I have not started preparing math yet. Any suggestions for other sources to study for math (any books or programs)?
THANKS! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I used the 10 tests from CDM. Also, I reviewed the Kaplan BB, Destroyer and Barrons Math sections. Then I did my tests and reviewed them from Achiever and Topscore.

Out of all of them, I recommend Destroyer, kaplan bb (their section is short, not too bad) and CDM.

Yeah, some of the probability problems on Topscore are pretty ridiculous. Some of them seem a bit out of scope, although I could be wrong (I hope not ><). Can't really say what the best source is though, since I haven't taken the DAT yet. So far, I agree with OC in that I like crack dat math and destroyer math. CDM can be a bit weird too. Sometimes I wonder if you really have to know the formula for the area of an equilateral triangle [(sqr root (3))/4] * s^2 ... lol.

I forgot which test it was, but one of them tested on the area of an ellipse. That was ridiculous. But I think CDM and destroyer are your best option. Dont get mad if you do bad on the first few tests of CDM. I did bad on the first ones, but once you get used to the timing and the strategies you should get better. I am getting 20+ on acheiver and topscore after doing CDM.