DAT Monday and need advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghall10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am taking the DAT Monday and am I wondering if anyone has any advice on how to spend these next few days or any advice on taking the test.

Background: I have used ferallis, cliffs, bootcamp, qvault, 2007 ADA, and Destroyer. I am scoring really well (for me at least) on PAT, RC, and QR but sciences are a little lower and what worry me because of how much information is covered. I am taking the 2009 ADA tomorrow morning but not sure what would be the best use of my time (roughly 2 days) I have left before I am done studying.

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

DAT bootcamp was exactly like the real dat for me make sure you got those questions and their answers down. Except for the math, on the real dat I scores 23 and would score 15's on bootcamp. On the test use the highlighter and cross out features, those really helped.

I have a bunch of great youtube videos for you :)

For gen chem
(1 hour, highschool level but still good to watch)

For gen chem
(1 hour college)

(this guy has dat videos as well in math, orgo, and gen chem, but those costs about 50$. When I took orgo I got 100% both semesters partly because of this guy. He gives the first 2/3rds of many of his video's free though https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWpbFLzoYGPfuWUMFPSaoA/videos

For Bio
(45 min)

Good Luck!

I would recommend you take a test drive if you can. Get a sense of what the test center is like will make a difference.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I know I wish I could do a test drive but with the test being monday and my testing center being about 2 hours away it just didn't work out.

Reactions: 1 user
Stay strong and don't give up. Do whatever you can to get some sleep and stay calm. I probably got twice as much sleep this time compared to the first attempt xD.