• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

lyjw88

5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Status
I took the DAT a month ago but it is still not showing up on AADSAS..
Is this normal?

Mar 28, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I took the DAT a month ago but it is still not showing up on AADSAS..
Is this normal?
I don't think so. I think it's suppose to show up after 3 weeks max. Call AADSAS and make sure gave ADA permission to release your scores.

About the Ads

dansou5

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
You might have done the same thing that i did. I actually had the wrong birthdate in my dentpin. Check what it is at https://www.ada.org/1644.aspx

You cant change it online, what i had to do is email [email protected] my request to change my birthdate to the correct one and include a copy of your drivers license. Took them 1 day to update and it took aadsas 2 more days to add the scores.

If this isnt the problem then just make sure your addresses, and birthdates match up with your application and dentpin. If everything is good then i would call and check with them.

lyjw88

5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Status
You might have done the same thing that i did. I actually had the wrong birthdate in my dentpin. Check what it is at https://www.ada.org/1644.aspx

You cant change it online, what i had to do is email [email protected] my request to change my birthdate to the correct one and include a copy of your drivers license. Took them 1 day to update and it took aadsas 2 more days to add the scores.

If this isnt the problem then just make sure your addresses, and birthdates match up with your application and dentpin. If everything is good then i would call and check with them.
OMG. Why do I have a wrong birthdate in my dentpin?
Thank you so much!!

TheSax

5+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
On my aadsas application, it doesnt show my DAT scores but it shows Date Received. Is that what I'm supposed to see?

About the Ads