dat/oat achiever?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manthedent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can u guys help me please to get the dat/oat achiever Liberation (License) Key when i downloaded the software it told me that it is expired and i haven't used it at all. so if u please have the key post it or send it to my msg box thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Wrong forum. Anyhow, I don't think you should be posting this anyway. . . you could get caught for trying to obtain copyrighted material.

Anyhow, I feel for you and wish you the best for the DATs

If it hasn't been used, call the company. Pretty easy to solve.

Members don't see this ad :)
can u guys help me please to get the dat/oat achiever Liberation (License) Key when i downloaded the software it told me that it is expired and i haven't used it at all. so if u please have the key post it or send it to my msg box thanks

call them up or email them... they promise to fix the problem with the key being expired as long as you did purchase it and it wasn't over 7 months ago

Yes, I heard Raymond (the guy who founded Achiever) is a very nice person. It wouldn't hurt to contact him

call them up or email them... they promise to fix the problem with the key being expired as long as you did purchase it and it wasn't over 7 months ago