DAT: Official Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

w4nt2baDDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the current time frame looking for everyone?

I took the DAT in 5/21/15 (3 weeks ago) and still haven't had my DAT uploaded to the aadsas.

You guys in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

My 08/24/2014 score was received 09/12/2014. So about 3 weeks? This was during a non busy time so I'd wait another week or 2 for your scores since the ADEA is currently on fire.

Took mine over a week before you, still nothing on my end. When I called AADSAS prior to the application cycle opening they did tell me that my official scores were already sent out to the schools though, so I'm assuming at this point we're just waiting for the import?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine 5/26 and still nothing. I guess it's normal

I took my DAT on 4/30/15, and it was uploaded 5/13/15... so, 2 weeks?

I took the DAT in 5/21/15 (3 weeks ago) and still haven't had my DAT uploaded to the aadsas.

I took mine on the exact same date still not up.

The lady I called yesterday (or maybe two days ago) was very rude and said they just opened of course they aren't up yet.

So she wasn't help haha

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Glad to know my scores haven't fallen into a dark chasm somewhere!

I'll let you guys know when my DAT is uploaded.

I spoke to them on the phone today, they said the scores should be imported by some time next week.

Reactions: 1 users
I was getting worried about the very same topic! I took mine on 5/21 as well. Gave them a couple calls yesterday and they said the scores should be up within a week or so!

So I took my DAT last year and they still haven't been uploaded. Is this normal?

Yep. I took mine 5/28/15 and mine aren't updated, either. Boooooo...

Maybe they're working through the list alphabetically. Some people definitely have had them uploaded, but it doesn't seem to correlate with when the DAT was taken.

Maybe they're working through the list alphabetically. Some people definitely have had them uploaded, but it doesn't seem to correlate with when the DAT was taken.
So I realized maybe its because I didn't select a school to send it to when I took it last year. Do you know if I just have to send it to 1 school now, and it'll be uploaded?

My DAT was uploaded about 30 minutes ago, just to give a time frame for everyone. I took the DAT on 5/21/15.

Came here to confirm the replies above me!

Still waiting on mine! Took it on 5/13/15 :arghh: