DAT on 7/19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmildent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the DAT yesterday, my scores are in my signature at the bottom, PAT was so hard, i did much worse than i had been doing in my practices. im happy with my science scores, thanks to Dr. Romano and DAT destroyer. overall the test was easier than kaplan tests, but not as easy as ADA. i could have bumped my score up a few points, but didnt dedicate enough time to study, but whatever, i wont be greedy, ill take it. hopin to go to UMD or UMDNJ

Members don't see this ad.

jmildent said:
Just took the DAT yesterday, my scores are in my signature at the bottom, PAT was so hard, i did much worse than i had been doing in my practices. im happy with my science scores, thanks to Dr. Romano and DAT destroyer. overall the test was easier than kaplan tests, but not as easy as ADA. i could have bumped my score up a few points, but didnt dedicate enough time to study, but whatever, i wont be greedy, ill take it. hopin to go to UMD or UMDNJ

Congrats. can you give feedback on all the sections? thanx and gl this cycle :thumbup:

jmildent said:

I call Dr. Romano BS first !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats great scores. How did you score on achiever and Topscore?

this is great. i'm taking classes with dr. romano and using destroyer. good to see some actual results. i'm pretty nervous. any advice, suggestions?

btw. those are great scores! congrats