jmildent

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2006
maryland
Status
Pre-Dental
Just took the DAT yesterday, my scores are in my signature at the bottom, PAT was so hard, i did much worse than i had been doing in my practices. im happy with my science scores, thanks to Dr. Romano and DAT destroyer. overall the test was easier than kaplan tests, but not as easy as ADA. i could have bumped my score up a few points, but didnt dedicate enough time to study, but whatever, i wont be greedy, ill take it. hopin to go to UMD or UMDNJ

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Irvine
Status
Dentist
jmildent said:
Just took the DAT yesterday, my scores are in my signature at the bottom, PAT was so hard, i did much worse than i had been doing in my practices. im happy with my science scores, thanks to Dr. Romano and DAT destroyer. overall the test was easier than kaplan tests, but not as easy as ADA. i could have bumped my score up a few points, but didnt dedicate enough time to study, but whatever, i wont be greedy, ill take it. hopin to go to UMD or UMDNJ
Congrats. can you give feedback on all the sections? thanx and gl this cycle :thumbup:

caroochy

Bigger than yours
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
jmildent said:

I call Dr. Romano BS first !!!!

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2006
Status
Podiatry Student
caroochy said:
I call Dr. Romano BS first !!!!
without yourself, you couldnt have accomplished anything

RockstarDMD

sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2005
Accepted
Status
Congrats great scores. How did you score on achiever and Topscore?

Clover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
this is great. i'm taking classes with dr. romano and using destroyer. good to see some actual results. i'm pretty nervous. any advice, suggestions?

btw. those are great scores! congrats