DAT on AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andja

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for your DAT to be posted on your AADSAS app? I inputed my info June 2 and it still isn't on my app. When I took it, I didn't submit it to any schools under that free option. Is that the problem?

Members don't see this ad.

If you didn't pick any schools for your scores to get sent, AADSAS won't receive your score. Now you have to pay to get your score sent. Pick and pay to get your score sent to one school and AADSAS will receive it.

Reactions: 1 user
If you didn't pick any schools for your scores to get sent, AADSAS won't receive your score. Now you have to pay to get your score sent. Pick and pay to get your score sent to one school and AADSAS will receive it.

Super helpful! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
What if you took the exam last year and wasn't planning on applying until this year?

Do I still have to request them be sent to a school? I thought it was automatic for your DAT score to be uploaded but mine still hasn't updated.

What if you took the exam last year and wasn't planning on applying until this year?

Do I still have to request them be sent to a school? I thought it was automatic for your DAT score to be uploaded but mine still hasn't updated.

From a post last year: "It doesn't matter. So long as you selected just ONE school when you signed up for the DAT, every school you apply to will get a copy of your scores along with your AADSAS application. That will suffice. attachFull192724" - Glimmer1991

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-5_12-26-22.png
    upload_2015-6-5_12-26-22.png
    95 bytes · Views: 36

If you don't send your score to a school, it just sits in their computer bank and AADSAS doesn't even know that you took it. You have to pay to get it sent now. It's like $30.

If you don't send your score to a school, it just sits in their computer bank and AADSAS doesn't even know that you took it. You have to pay to get it sent now. It's like $30.
I sent it to several schools. I was playing around and made an AADSAS application last cycle and my scores were on there then. Weird situation. I might give them a call.

I sent it to several schools. I was playing around and made an AADSAS application last cycle and my scores were on there then. Weird situation. I might give them a call.

Yeah, call them. They are probably backed up, but doesn't hurt to double check on something that important.

Is there any way of seeing what I had selected last year? From what I can remember I only checked off one school, and it was a Canadian one. Does this mean I have to go and request it to be sent again since I am applying to American schools?

I wrote my DAT in August 2014, same situation made an account on AADSAS and started filling out everything June 2, still no DAT scores up. :/

Last edited: