DAT on Monday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairysupreme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
you guys...... I'm starting to panic!! I honestly just feel like whatever I do I still don't know everything for bio (especially for the plants stuff ugh). My scores for Qvault bio was 19, and bootcamp is around 18-20. Similar with basically PAT and other sciences.

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly being "apathetic" is the best way to prepare yourself. Check my post history, I have had my fair share of freak outs and tantrums about this thing, and I'm a grown ass guy! I know I put in 2 months of my time and studied hard. I know that I am lacking on my PAT ability but it is too late to change anything. I've been doing good on my practice tests, so what is there to worry about anymore? At this point, I am excited rather than nervous to take the test. I remember a few weeks ago I was PMing every single forum member for their opinion looking for support and validation on how it would be possible for me to improve my QR score which I was getting 15's on. Now, I scored 3 back to back 19's on my bootcamp tests, and went from a 15-18 on the previous 4.

In short, have some confidence. You will never be ready, it is just likely that you can handle it with your preparation. Don't open a single book tomorrow, I will be doing the same Monday (test Tuesday). Take the day off, go to church if that's your thing, have lunch with the family, clear your mind, and be well rested for your test Monday. You can, and you will do it. You know more than you think! (I hear this from everyone who takes the test nervous)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm panicking too. I'm getting about 19-21 on BIO and it's bad since that's the section I want to bring up most lol... We share in the pain together. Do your best to be confident. Being nervous probably screwed me over pretty badly the first time!! If you ever want any help with math lmk lol it's my fav section :).

Reactions: 1 user
I'm panicking too. I'm getting about 19-21 on BIO and it's bad since that's the section I want to bring up most lol... We share in the pain together. Do your best to be confident. Being nervous probably screwed me over pretty badly the first time!! If you ever want any help with math lmk lol it's my fav section :).

I know!! That sympathetic nervous system got me working up a sweat haha

It's true i hate math lol I just got a 19 on the last couple BC QR tests and was like ok I'm over this lol

Good luck!!! Let's kick some butt

Thanks a lot haha! Math is the only section I know I have a chance to get a 30 in we're polar opposites! Everything else though idk. I guess I feel good about gchem and decently about ochem. RC is my 2nd/3rd best section. PAT is my absolute worst by far lol.

you guys...... I'm starting to panic!! I honestly just feel like whatever I do I still don't know everything for bio (especially for the plants stuff ugh). My scores for Qvault bio was 19, and bootcamp is around 18-20. Similar with basically PAT and other sciences.
Good luck on your DAT tomorrow!

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user