DAT On Wednesday !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smostajabian0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.... I really need ur advice for RC. Im really bad at it. What do you guys think about search and destroy method? (I think you dont read the passage and find the key words in the questions and find it in the passage).. It kinda worked for me for Top score RQ... but is it safe for real DAT too?!!! Im so scared of this section!!! :(((

Members don't see this ad.

How well did it work for you in Topscore? 19? 25? There are usually some tone/inference questions on the real test so S&D works, but not for everything. I read the passage first thing for about 3-4 minutes before looking at any questions to get a feel for it and make a mental map. Then I only went after the S&D type questions in the passage and came back to the tone questions because at this time I had read the passage about 5 times....Try and buy Crack DAT Reading for $60??? and practice a couple tomorrow if you want to test it out a little. I averaged 22-25 on Topscore and 21-23 on Crack DAT Reading and got a 23 on test day.