DAT partial fee waiver - 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StudentDentistsRock

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone submitted their partial DAT few waiver for the year? I submitted mine last Thursday but haven't heard anything from them yet. Haven't even gotten a confirmation that they got my application. Has anyone heard back or know when they are expected to get back to us?

In the meantime, If anyone is interested in applying for one, here is the application:

http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Education and Careers/Files/dat_fee_waiver.pdf?la=en

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Straight from that pdf:

"Processing time is approximately 5-10 business days but may vary depending on
volume of applicants. The influx of applicants in January may cause processing
time to double in length during this month
."

Reactions: 2 users
Straight from that pdf:

"Processing time is approximately 5-10 business days but may vary depending on
volume of applicants. The influx of applicants in January may cause processing
time to double in length during this month
."

Damn. I feel like an idiot. I must have missed that or something.
I was a bit worried. I thought I would at least get a confirmation email from them upon receiving my application. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone hear back yet? I applied 2 weeks ago and didn't receive a confirmation email or anything.

Nothing yet. I applied January 5th and haven't heard back ever since.

Ah, okay. I sent mine in on the 6th and haven't heard back. Was just concerned because I saw an old post on here where someone said that they got an email saying that their request was processing.

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone submitted their partial DAT few waiver for the year? I submitted mine last Thursday but haven't heard anything from them yet. Haven't even gotten a confirmation that they got my application. Has anyone heard back or know when they are expected to get back to us?

In the meantime, If anyone is interested in applying for one, here is the application:

http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Education and Careers/Files/dat_fee_waiver.pdf?la=en

Hello Everyone Does anyone know what does this mean on the ADAT waiver form "Recipient of financial aid for dental school" ? Does that mean we have to be accepted to dental school before applying to this waiver?

Hello Everyone, Does anyone know what does this mean on the ADAT waiver form critieria "Recipient of financial aid for dental school" ? Does that mean we have to be accepted to dental school before applying for this waiver?