DAT PAT learning curve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rebecca_chatul_tov

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am a little worried that the PAT section seems to have a really shallow learning curve. In other words, I am improving way faster on this section that I thought I would and I am psyching myself out a little because of this.

I see all these posts on SDN about the PAT section and it seems like a really hard part of the test to master, plus I am a female and I have heard that women tend to score lower on this on average.

Has anyone had the experience of really rapid improvement, and if so is there are a point where your improvement really started to plateau?

Members don't see this ad.

Just to be clear, you're worried that you're improving too quickly in a section of the DAT?

Second the question above - what resources are you practicing with? Some are more challenging than others.

So I am a little worried that the PAT section seems to have a really shallow learning curve. In other words, I am improving way faster on this section that I thought I would and I am psyching myself out a little because of this.

I see all these posts on SDN about the PAT section and it seems like a really hard part of the test to master, plus I am a female and I have heard that women tend to score lower on this on average.

Has anyone had the experience of really rapid improvement, and if so is there are a point where your improvement really started to plateau?

Nah I think you are fine. Keep doing what you are doing.

Ps females just as capable as men on all dat sections

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)