DAT Percentiles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AG94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know they are not provided anymore when you get your scores, but does anyone have any idea what the percentiles are? Specifically for scores 19 and up. I know there is data on score from a years ago, but I've also heard the average has been going up each year. What would a 22 AA put me at?

Members don't see this ad.

i know they are not provided anymore when you get your scores, but does anyone have any idea what the percentiles are? Specifically for scores 19 and up. I know there is data on score from a years ago, but I've also heard the average has been going up each year. What would a 22 AA put me at?
22AA is usually around 95th percentile, and 20AA is around 90th.

A bit outdated, but I hope it helps:
TJrxFtR.png

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Shout out to the guy who got a 5. That's impressive.

Reactions: 23 users
percentiles is based on the people who take the DAT that cycle. It does vary a bit but 22AA is something that you can be proud about. If everything else is good, then get your interviewing skills ready :)

Ehhhh 22? Might consider a re-take.

Reactions: 1 users
The 1st time I took the DAT I got 20AA and that was around the 83 %-ile. The 2nd time I took it I got 24AA and that was 99.4 %-ile. Even though they dont report it, the percentiles probably only slightly change every year, give or take 1 %-ile at the most, this is at least what Ive noticed looking at peoples DAT scores over the years.

EDIT: heres a chart showing scores and what percentages they roughly translate to http://www.ivyglobal.ca/more/dat_estimate_score.pdf

Last edited: