DAT Plant physio

Started by deleted738762
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted738762

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this truly something important or high yield? I find this information very useless, and a waste of time to go that into depth on the topic. Plant hormones? Come on that's a joke.

I know the basic plant stuff, and different types of plants. Dicots vs monocots, xylem and phloem,etc.. I always hear its better to go over a variety topics than in depth for biology.
 
Yes it is truly important, and these questions come up often on the DAT (I had 3-4 plant questions on mine). I would still stick to the "breadth over depth" idea when studying plants, but honestly hormones are not that deep and you should definitely know all of them.