1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

DAT practice exam

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hoak, Apr 12, 2007.

1. hoak

Hi,
    I am planning to apply for dental schools this summer.
    But I am also planning to go abroad this summer too.
    If I applied in June. Can I go out of state from July to September. Is there any thing that requires my presence ? Is there any California school that gives out interview invitation for July or August ?

One more thing, how hard is the DAT practice test on the ADA website compare to the real thing ? I did that test any scored 20+ for every section except the PAT without any studying yet ? I wonder if the real DAT is that easy or harder ?

Thank you

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dddsmack

dddsmack my baby and I

Dental Student
    I had most of my interviews either in those months or confirmed in those months. Bad idea in general to be out of the country during these critical months. I didn't apply to any Cali schools though.

As far as the DAT, that test that the ADA posts is extremely easy. Kaplan and TopScore Pro were more like the real thing.

Good Luck

4. hoak

hi, thank you for your response. But you mean that they interviewed you in July and August ? Two months after you applied ?

5. pre-dentalguy

pre-dentalguy Senior Member

Pre-Dental
    You will be fine if you go abroad. And don't worry about the ADA DAT... just use Kaplan, TopScore, and Destroyer.

Marion