DAT Practice Material

Started by cherr1pop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cherr1pop

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've already been through Barron's and Cliffnotes DAT and am planning to buy the Kaplan blue book... but then I'm not sure if it has enough practice questions.. I'm sort of done reading over notes/review sections and want more practice questions... How much practice can I expect from Kaplan?

P.S. Is it worth it to get Destroyer/Achiever/Topscore? (Why are they so expensive?!?!?!)
 
You'll find your answers several times over in the DAT forum.
wink.gif


P.S. yes/yes/yes (for the work that goes into creating them, they're not)