DAT Practice Scores vs. Real

Started by ashkaan14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ashkaan14

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am set to take my DAT next Wednesday after 2 grueling months of studying. I've been taking full length practice tests for 2 weeks now and am wondering if I can expect to score similarly on the real thing. I'm wondering because bootcamp felt pretty hard, and the ADA tests felt a lot easier so im not really sure what to expect. My practice scores are as follows:

Bootcamp test 7: 23AA
Bootcamp test 8: 23AA
Bootcamp test 9: 23AA
Bootcamp test 10: 25AA
2007 ADA: 24AA
2009 ADA: 24AA

Thanks!
 
Hello,

I am set to take my DAT next Wednesday after 2 grueling months of studying. I've been taking full length practice tests for 2 weeks now and am wondering if I can expect to score similarly on the real thing. I'm wondering because bootcamp felt pretty hard, and the ADA tests felt a lot easier so im not really sure what to expect. My practice scores are as follows:

Bootcamp test 7: 23AA
Bootcamp test 8: 23AA
Bootcamp test 9: 23AA
Bootcamp test 10: 25AA
2007 ADA: 24AA
2009 ADA: 24AA

Thanks!

No one is certain.
 
My average AA over 4 Bootcamp tests was between a 23 and 24, and I ended up with a 27 on the actual exam. I know a few people who scored a 23 AA after averaging 20-21 on BC. Like the person above said, no one is certain how difficult their specific exam will be and how they'll do, but I think you have a good chance to score similarly on Wednesday!
 
My average AA over 4 Bootcamp tests was between a 23 and 24, and I ended up with a 27 on the actual exam. I know a few people who scored a 23 AA after averaging 20-21 on BC. Like the person above said, no one is certain how difficult their specific exam will be and how they'll do, but I think you have a good chance to score similarly on Wednesday!

At the end of the day, you’re right. Depends on the specific exam you have and how familiar you are with the material. I felt like DAT bootcamp was easier though because you don’t deal with the same pressure like the actual DAT.