DAT Practice Test Scores (1st Try)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDisrespect

Reaction score
Took a Practice Test from Bootcamp for RC, GC, & PAT. (DAT Scheduled 9/21)
Scores:
RC: 19
GC: 19
PAT: 19
I am reviewing the practice tests through the Bootcamp videos for each solution, and reviewing/adjusting my notes to problems I got wrong. I was wondering if anyone had a better step by step case of breaking down their practice tests? I feel like I definitely could have done better, but practice makes perfect. Is this not so bad for my first practice exam? The only real issue I have right now is Biology... My weakest subject, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Also, for PAT, most sections were fair and even except for TFE, where I only got 5/15 right.... Yes, I know BAD! After I review the Bootcamp videos once more for this section, and scores don't improve, should I try Crack PAT? Or what do you recommend??
Thank youuu

Members don't see this ad.

You have quite some time before you exam, and good you have uncovered some areas of weakness now, than on test day. Don't get too caught up on test scores, they are just guidelines. There are many free videos and products online for the Bio and PAT that can help you a lot.

Keep going and report back in and let us know how it's going.

Take care..Nancy...#think30

Reactions: 1 user