DAT practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile matters

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Where did you guys take your practice exams?? I don't know how to grade the DAT so I was looking for online ones so they can grade mine. So can anyone explain how to grade it or where to take practice DAT?? I am looking for several practice exams.

Members don't see this ad.

DAT Bootcamp has the best practice exams, in my opinion. I would also recommend taking the 2007 and 2009 ADA exams. The 2007 exam is free but the 2009 is not (I think I paid around $30 for it).

Also, when you take full-length practice exams, TREAT THEM AS THE REAL THING. By that, I mean don't take excessively long breaks or not try as hard because the score on it is meaningless. Working hard on practice exams is key to being successful on the real test.

Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
As Samin said, DAT Bootcamp provides excellent practice exams. They also provide very thorough explanations to every problem so you understand why you missed it. Aside from DAT Bootcamp, you can take the 2007 and 2009 DAT practice tests. You don't have to pay for the 2009 DAT exam. If you just google it, you can find it online. At the very end of the exam is the answer key.

Thank you so much! How do you grade it yourself? Is it really complicated? Also, I thought on bootcamp you can only take 1 exam and then you have to upgrade it, do you pay to upgrade?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much! How do you grade it yourself? Is it really complicated? Also, I thought on bootcamp you can only take 1 exam and then you have to upgrade it, do you pay to upgrade?

You don't need to grade it yourself, it will automatically give you a score and answer explanations for every question after you take the exam - it's very straightforward. You do pay to upgrade.