DAT Practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blackhorse90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm studying for the DAT right now and I was wondering what are some good resources that I can use for practice tests. I am using destroyer and bootcamp, but what are some other resources that other practice tests. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, if you have Destroyer and Bootcamp, I would say you are covered. Have faith in those 2, if you just keep on doing them you will do great on your DAT. And if you really really really want, you can get the 2007 and 2009 DAT, and Topscore :) But really, again, Destroyer and Bootcamp is all you need.

Achiever has a good practice test simulation but the tests are more difficult than the real DAT. I liked it because struggling through Achiever exams made me more comfortable and helped my timing on the real exam. That's just me though. Some people will say that it's too difficult and a waste of time. Give it a shot only if you are done with Destroyer and Bootcamp.

Destroyer is awesome as far as practice questions go. Klein is good for organic chemistry. Campbells is a great reading material if you used it in undergrad biology.

Members don't see this ad :)
Give it a shot only if you are done with Destroyer and Bootcamp.
fQ791x