DAT Prep Books (Destroyer, Kaplan, etc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ober3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
These are the books I used this past summer 09. These books have no markings to very little marking and highlighting.

I am selling these books as a PACKAGE. I have posted a link on ebay. If you are interested in buying and want the link, send me a personal message. First come, first serve - link will expire in 5 days. ALL BOOKS: $196 + $4 shipping = $200 TOTAL.
:thumbup: Good Luck To You! :)

DAT Books: Shipping from California - Will put Book Package on Ebay to make transaction more legitimate & then give you the ID to buy.

1) DAT Destroyer (the holy grail of the DAT) 2008 = sections include – Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Biology, & Quantitative Reasoning.
In Binder format - easily remove sections for on the go!

2) DAT Cliff (ed. 2007) = sections include Biology, Chemistry, Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension & Quantitative Reasoning - 3 full practice tests w/ answers and detailed explanations & CD ROM w/ test mode

3) DAT Kaplan Lesson Book ( same book they use if you take the kaplan course w/o the high price!) (ed. 2005 )= includes all sections of DAT: Biology, Chemistry, Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension & Quantitative Reasoning.

4) ACS Organic Chemistry (ed. 2009) = this book was recommended to be by many people who took the DAT and did very well on it. This is the official guide used to prepare for the American Chemical Society examination after taking an Organic Chemistry class. It goes through every section of Organic Chemistry with step by step explanations and tons of MC questions!

5) ACS General Chemistry (ed. 2009) = same as above except for General Chemistry.

6) DAT Kaplan Review Notes (ed. 2005) = same book from kaplan course. Same as "Blue/Purple book." This is another holy grail of the DAT – has every section explained step by step. Very helpful!

7) Book Called: Preparing for the American Dental Admissions Test (PAT) = a big part of the DAT. This is all I used to study for the PAT and got a 21! It has 100s of questions from all sections of the PAT. I bought this last summer from a UC Berkeley student.

8) And I will throw in 100s of 3x5 notecards I made to review on-the-go
And MCAT organic Chem notecards from Kaplan

Shipping from California - Put Book Package on Ebay to make transaction more legitimate & then give you the ID to buy. Send personal Message. ALL BOOKS: $196 + $4 shipping = $200 TOTAL.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: