DAT prep material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loved

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
None of these prices include shipping.

Kaplan Classroom Course Review Notes ("used" condition; markings inside consist of notes on the side. reviews QR, reading comp, o-chem, biology, g-chem; review material and practice questions. March 2007 course) - $60

Practice Tests (biology, g-chem, o-chem, PAT, QR, RC) - $5

Shaum's Outline of General, Organic and Biological Chemistry ("like new"; no markings inside. 1st edition) - $10

TopScore (I ran it on my computer; there is probably a way you can get around the user limitation) - $30

If you are interested, PM me. If you are in San Diego or Los Angeles, you can just pick it up instead of paying for shipping.

SOLD:
Kaplan Classroom Course Lesson Book ("used" condition; markings inside consist of notes on the side and practice tests were worked on. reviews all DAT topics. from March 2007 course) - $25

Kaplan Classroom Course Flash Cards (DAT/OAT) ("good" condition; no markings. reviews biology, o-chem, g-chem, physics. March 2007 course) - $10

DAT Destroyer ("like new" condition; no markings inside. printed on July 4, 2007) - $80

Members don't see this ad.