DAT prep

SanJay15

May 1, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
I would get DAT Destroyer + Math Destroyer + DAT Booster. Full lengths are important as you get closer to the test after you've run through Destroyer at least once. It will help with endurance and confidence in your timing.
Thanks for the response. I will get these two books then. Do you think DAT Booster is better than DAT Bootcamp?

Reactions: 1 user

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
  1. Non-Student
Hello, I am planning to study for DAT this summer. I am buying Dr. Romano's books. What book should I buy? Is it worth buying combo (for $500)
Most students use the DAT and Math Destroyer, if you are weak in an area, such as Orgo or GC you might consider the other books.

Good luck in your studies..and always #think30....Nancy

About the Ads

09mileproof

2+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2016
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm using DAT Booster. I highly recommend it! It's cheaper than Bootcamp. If you go through OC and GC Destroyer at least twice, then you hit DATBooster, you should be fine. For bio, I'd go over Dynamite Notes at least twice, then reinforce concepts with Bio section of the Destroyer.

Reactions: 1 users

MLC45

2+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2017
  1. Dental Student
It really depends on how you learn. I bought several books (DAT destroyer, Kaplan Blue book, a few others) I scored 17 AA all three times I took the DAT. It wasn't until I used DAT Bootcamp that I scored a 19 AA (4th attempt). The books are great and many of my classmates did well using them, I just learn material differently. You need to figure out how you learn the best and then go for it.

rae_226

Dec 4, 2018
Every single dental student that I talked to who used Kaplan doesn’t recommend it..
Well, besides this one obviously. I literally got a 25 and got into 8 dental schools, and I used Kaplan and would recommend it. So, use whatever you want but I was just trying to offer advice that got me my score.

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.