1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

DAT prep

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by husaini, Nov 29, 2005.

1. husaini

husaini Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

So Im thinking about taking a DAT prep course. Any recommendations for which one? Kaplan or Princeton Review? Are there others?

2. Ronald Jeremy

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I took Kaplan and it improved my total score four points in three months, with an average of about ten hours per week outside of class. I'm sure Princeton is pretty much the same. I would definitely cough up the cash for one of these courses! They'll tell you exactly what to study and give you good structure. A lot of the classroom crap is a waste of time, but they make a ton of resources available to you, like practice tests. The secret to scoring 20+ on the DAT is to just put in the time. If you've had all of the required science courses, and put in time reviewing everything Kaplan tells you to, you should be able to get 20+.