DAT prep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been studying the Kaplan material. I might purchase topscore a few weeks before my test date so I can take a few practice exams. I was wondering if studying MCAT science questions would help me on the DAT?

I don't have enough time or money to buy topscore, achiever, destroyer and kaplan.

I have studied for 3 days and I have exactly eight weeks left.

How can I maximize my time and with what material to supplement kaplan?

All comments are appreciated.

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing the same! MCAT prep books are good, but you should definitely consider going to a Barnes and Noble to review some DAT prep books. Why not?? It's free! Not all topics are covered in MCAT books (PAT, QR, and some biology topics).

If you have no money...take out your actual textbooks. I know its time consuming to read the details, but think of it as practicing the RC portion for the exam. lol. Seriously. It helps.

For the PAT and QR, I really recommend purchasing the DAT achiever. All my friends that took the DATs recommend that particular program. They scored above the 20 range. You get 3 full length exams. Plus, you should ask around if a friend or mutual friend has the DAT destroyer. My friends recommended that as well.

postscript: My friends are in dental school now. So those prep materials should be worth purchasing. It's a small price to pay for the future you want, I say.

I hoped that helped.:thumbup: