DAT Princeton Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Planning to take the DAT in March, and I'm studying with the following:

DAT Princeton Review (heard it was better than Kaplan)

DAT Bootcamp

Ferali's Notes to fill in Bio Gaps

I've heard that Chad's videos for OC and GC were great, but I just wanted some honest opinions about those.

Any suggestions for PAT practice? I Used DAT Bootcamp, and I barely finished the first time under PAT section!

Just don't want to waste time on products that aren't necessary. I'm using my winter break as a teacher to study for the entire DAT, with weekends before March.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't bother with Princeton Review. Most of what you listed is good, I'd add Destroyer as it's a good resource for practice. As far as content review goes I'd stick to Chad's videos and a bio source and then look up the stuff you're missing online. Kaplan/Princeton Review/major test prep companies in general don't do a particularly good job of writing for the test IMO, they tend to give very generic coverage.

If you wanted PAT practice in addition to Bootcamp (which has the best PAT prep by far IMO) then look into Crack DAT PAT. Just the PAT section though, don't bother with the sciences.