DAT Problem HELP!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nole44

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i am sched. to take the dat on tuesday 7/29 but I'm no where ready to take the test....i did not realize that you have to resched. or cancel 2 bussiness days ahead of time and now im screwed bc of the weekend......what do i do? i can not take the test!!!!! please help!

Members don't see this ad.

that is pretty bad. since u said u're no where near ready, i'm gona assume ur expecting 15-16's?? hmmm maybe if u don't show up to the testing center they'll contact u and u can tell them there was an emergency or something, but i'm not sure if they'll give u 0's across the board on the DAT u missed, or will it say "person didn't show up"...but damn how did it get to this point u gotta be on top of things man.

i have had a lot of stuff going on, my mother has been going through chemo therapy and i have had to take her to her treatment, as well as moving cities in the last few days!!!! i have been driving around florida with out internet and this is what i get i guess....do you think if i call they will be understanding?? and yes that is what i would expect as of now

Members don't see this ad :)
Why don't you call the prometric place and see what they say? Maybe they can cancel it..

Good Luck...

im going to monday....they are closed on the weekend.......im so worried!

nole, let them know of the situation early monday morning, i don't know what time ur exam is but definitely find out what their policy is on that, if they know that you'll get 0's across the board if u don't take it, then just take it even if ur not ready, it's not uncommon to score a couple of pts above what u've been averaging on whatever practice exams u've been taking. If they say they'll mark ur exam as "NA" or failed to show up or watever, then u can yank the test back if u want, tho I'm not sure what the consequence of that would be, but that's the best advice i got.