DAT Professor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedy3816

reality pwns
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody have any opinions of this program vs. the DAT Achiever program???

Members don't see this ad.

cmon people, i know you guys are out there... somebody must have something to say about this

I heard DAT Professor is phony.

I didn't buy DAT Achiever, but I heard its PAT is very helpful.

speedy3816 said:
anybody have any opinions of this program vs. the DAT Achiever program???

Don't use ti becasue you don't need it. Dat Achiever is really good for PAT and math and they are god in sciences as well. it is harder than the real deal which is good becasue if you can do that you will do well on real deal. I would also recommend Top Score as well. Good practice test and close to real deal. I used only Kaplan blue book(didn't take class), TS and Dat Achiever and in my opinion they are more than enough to get you a good score.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mustt Mustt said:
Don't use ti becasue you don't need it. Dat Achiever is really good for PAT and math and they are god in sciences as well. it is harder than the real deal which is good becasue if you can do that you will do well on real deal. I would also recommend Top Score as well. Good practice test and close to real deal. I used only Kaplan blue book(didn't take class), TS and Dat Achiever and in my opinion they are more than enough to get you a good score.

Good info but you give the reason for why the dat professor is not good? I'm considering getting both, but does it have problems or something that you refrained from you using?

If you have 50$ to spare I would advice you to get acethedat. I think its a better program.

arash said:
If you have 50$ to spare I would advice you to get acethedat. I think its a better program.
I used DAT professor. I think it was helpful