DAT-Q-Vault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaymin8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning on buying the Biology datqvault and saw that they sell an entire package for 100 dollars and was wondering is it worth buying datqvault for all of them as I heard biology was a decent/good practice but I am unsure about the other subjects. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I think all 3 science sections helped a lot. I did not have enough time to do all the math ones, but practice is practice! Did not touch reading at all. (Was a beta tester).

i havent taken my DAT yet but I really like datqvault. I think the tests might be just a little harder than the real DAT but they are really good for practice on the sciences.

Members don't see this ad :)
my DAT was just like the chem and orgo sections! pretty close in the grading too - I was averaging 20 on the qVault and got a 21 in both sections. bio i averaged a 20 in qvault and got a 22
definitely worth the $100

my DAT was just like the chem and orgo sections! pretty close in the grading too - I was averaging 20 on the qVault and got a 21 in both sections. bio i averaged a 20 in qvault and got a 22
definitely worth the $100

Hey, for gchem on the real thing, did you get ridiculous lab questions and weird conceptual questions that seem to be a lot in qVault? My dat is in 2 weeks and I'm averaging about a 22 in gchem on qvualt.

i didnt get any lab questions but i did get a lot of conceptual - if you are averaging 22 on qvault you should be good to go!! good luck!

Hey, for gchem on the real thing, did you get ridiculous lab questions and weird conceptual questions that seem to be a lot in qVault? My dat is in 2 weeks and I'm averaging about a 22 in gchem on qvualt.

Dude/dudette, me too! I'm getting random lab questions that I keep getting wrong, haha.

Dude/dudette, me too! I'm getting random lab questions that I keep getting wrong, haha.

Yeah, and some conceptual questions are so out in left field. Like the one about a perpetual motion related to second law of thermo. I mean I got it right, but really?

Yeah, and some conceptual questions are so out in left field. Like the one about a perpetual motion related to second law of thermo. I mean I got it right, but really?

seriously lol these questions suck and i feel like thats how they make sure u dont get a high score to try to make it seem like more of a realistic score lol i hope the actual calculations and conceptual DAT scope questions in qvault arent too easy....and well i hope theres not some concepts that i havent seen actually show up on the DAT, bc qvault really scared me in that aspect...