DAT QR (Math) HELP that is working for me ... though to share for math strugglers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental24/7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using www.Mathhelp.com and it is helping me so much. I have not taken math for soooooo long and needed something with details and step by step instructions. The videos are short and sweet but cover what you need for the DAT. Algebra II and Geometry... I recommend it!

It is $50 a month and you can choose any course or even prep course ... such as GMAT or GRE math section which is very similar to ours. I am personally going the Algebra II and Geometry courses video instructions and sample problems and then comparing them to the Destroyer Math. I hope it helps the few that are struggling with math.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Okay... what is the issue? I have been on SDN for years doing research. Why are we even talking about this? People really need to start using this site for DAT related purposes. I thought to share a site ... the end.