• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

DAT QR studying materials (DAT destroyer and BC)

Nanami

2+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2016
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hello everyone!
    I'm studying for Aug DAT right now, and for QR, I just finished solving QR section in DAT destroyer.
    QR in DAT destroyer was not that easy, but it was manageable.
    I just tried Bootcamp (BC) QR test, and I only got 16 and was running out of time.

To improve, I'm going to review QR questions in DAT destroyer again, and try new BC test consistently for two weeks.

However, my concern is that many people say DAT destroyer QR is so easy that it does not represent real DAT QR, and they recommend Math destroyer (not QR in DAT destroyer).

With the exam date less than a month, I just want to stick with DAT destroyer QR and BC QR, but I'm not sure if this is gonna be still successful way to get a decent mark on actual DAT.

Could anyone give me advice on this??
    Thank you so much!!

About the Ads

Rynomachine

2+ Year Member
    Feb 19, 2017
    1. Dental Student
      There's a formula sheet on DAT bootcamp that's about 3 pages. Just memorize it, and remember how to apply it. Do one test with it printed out, then another without it. I got a 29QR, but I also really like math.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.