DAT QR studying materials (DAT destroyer and BC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm studying for Aug DAT right now, and for QR, I just finished solving QR section in DAT destroyer.
QR in DAT destroyer was not that easy, but it was manageable.
I just tried Bootcamp (BC) QR test, and I only got 16 and was running out of time.

To improve, I'm going to review QR questions in DAT destroyer again, and try new BC test consistently for two weeks.

However, my concern is that many people say DAT destroyer QR is so easy that it does not represent real DAT QR, and they recommend Math destroyer (not QR in DAT destroyer).

With the exam date less than a month, I just want to stick with DAT destroyer QR and BC QR, but I'm not sure if this is gonna be still successful way to get a decent mark on actual DAT.

Could anyone give me advice on this??
Thank you so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

Practice with BC QR. Worked for me.

나의 XT1575 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There's a formula sheet on DAT bootcamp that's about 3 pages. Just memorize it, and remember how to apply it. Do one test with it printed out, then another without it. I got a 29QR, but I also really like math.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
I scored a 20 in QR by solely using Chad's videos along with Bootcamp. Skipped Math Destroyer entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you everyonee for your awesome advice and opinions!
I guess I will review Chad's videos quiz and Dat Destroyer QR, AND try BC QR questions!

Thank you all!

I would look up videos on youtube about the quantitative comparison questions or get a GRE book those can be kind of tricky

Try DAT Qvault. Very representative of the actual QR section and it won't kill your confidence. I find it's often very under utilized.

oh I heard about Qvault before. I will look into Qvault and youtube QR questions while reviewing DAT destroyer QR and BC QR! thank you all!:)