DAT QR vs. Dat Destroyer 2017. How similar @recent test takers???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mango&Pineapply

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, guys! I am on a bit of a time crunch and want to use my time wisely! Which best compares to the real DAT? Bootcamp QR or MATH Destroyer ??
THANK YOUUUU!

Members don't see this ad.

Math Destroyer is excellent practice. The questions are very representative. Make sure you know how to solve the problems fast. Time crunch is a major issue on the DAT QR.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, guys! I am on a bit of a time crunch and want to use my time wisely! Which best compares to the real DAT? Bootcamp QR or MATH Destroyer ??
THANK YOUUUU!
I can only comment on the DAT Destroyer by saying our classroom students who complete all the work in the Math Destroyer, including the new QC problems we have added generally score 18 or better. It takes work to score high in any section of the DAT because there are so many versions, you might have trig and geometry, maybe not, you might have a lot of prob and stats, maybe not, a lot of word problems. maybe not. See my point? There is no way predict what you will be presented. Also you need a good strategy when taking the QR, one of the best is don't spend a lot of time on a problem, if you can't solve it quickly move on, there will be easier problems ahead.

Hope this helps..

BTW, if you are pushed for time go through the math destroyer look for the type of problems you struggle with and do those. NO need to waste time on problems you can easily solve .

Good luck on your DAT!

Reactions: 2 users
I can only comment on the DAT Destroyer by saying our classroom students who complete all the work in the Math Destroyer, including the new QC problems we have added generally score 18 or better. It takes work to score high in any section of the DAT because there are so many versions, you might have trig and geometry, maybe not, you might have a lot of prob and stats, maybe not, a lot of word problems. maybe not. See my point? There is no way predict what you will be presented. Also you need a good strategy when taking the QR, one of the best is don't spend a lot of time on a problem, if you can't solve it quickly move on, there will be easier problems ahead.

Hope this helps..

BTW, if you are pushed for time go through the math destroyer look for the type of problems you struggle with and do those. NO need to waste time on problems you can easily solve .

Good luck on your DAT!
thank you so much! I see your points! I'll continue to practice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great!!! When are you taking the DAT?
I'm taking it the 25th of this month! I am planning to do 1-10 math destroyer tests twice and practice the questions I don't understand. Do you believe doing 10 tests plus some boot camp should be enough to score a 20+ on QR?

I'm taking it the 25th of this month! I am planning to do 1-10 math destroyer tests twice and practice the questions I don't understand. Do you believe doing 10 tests plus some boot camp should be enough to score a 20+ on QR?
Do all the Math Destroyer 1-10 is not enough , can't comment on Bootcamp we do not use it. All the Destroyer plus the attached problems.

Attachments

• Problems and Solutions QC 2017.pdf
    446.2 KB · Views: 99