Jun 20, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
A lot of people seem to be saying the QR section is surprisingly harder than expected? How does it compare to bootcamp QR? I have done Math destroyer tests 1-10 so far and the new 2017 released QC problems from orgoman.. And I've taken 7 QR bootcamp exams, with 4 19s and 3 20s...

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
A lot of people seem to be saying the QR section is surprisingly harder than expected? How does it compare to bootcamp QR? I have done Math destroyer tests 1-10 so far and the new 2017 released QC problems from orgoman.. And I've taken 7 QR bootcamp exams, with 4 19s and 3 20s...
Do ALL the Math Destroyer and you will avoid any surprises. If you do not have time to complete the other 8 tests at least go through and do problems you have difficulty with. All versions are different..don't compare 1 version and assume you will have the same experience.

Message me if you have more questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 20, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Thank you so much!
Do ALL the Math Destroyer and you will avoid any surprises. If you do not have time to complete the other 8 tests at least go through and do problems you have difficulty with. All versions are different..don't compare 1 version and assume you will have the same experience.

Message me if you have more questions.
Thank you so much!!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads