Quantcast

DAT QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistaporfavor

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
A lot of people seem to be saying the QR section is surprisingly harder than expected? How does it compare to bootcamp QR? I have done Math destroyer tests 1-10 so far and the new 2017 released QC problems from orgoman.. And I've taken 7 QR bootcamp exams, with 4 19s and 3 20s...

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be saying the QR section is surprisingly harder than expected? How does it compare to bootcamp QR? I have done Math destroyer tests 1-10 so far and the new 2017 released QC problems from orgoman.. And I've taken 7 QR bootcamp exams, with 4 19s and 3 20s...
Do ALL the Math Destroyer and you will avoid any surprises. If you do not have time to complete the other 8 tests at least go through and do problems you have difficulty with. All versions are different..don't compare 1 version and assume you will have the same experience.

Message me if you have more questions.

Reactions: 1 user

dentistaporfavor

Reaction score
Thank you so much!
Do ALL the Math Destroyer and you will avoid any surprises. If you do not have time to complete the other 8 tests at least go through and do problems you have difficulty with. All versions are different..don't compare 1 version and assume you will have the same experience.

Message me if you have more questions.
Thank you so much!!!