DAT question: About my scheduled DAT and study time.

Started by dexadental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I originally planned to take the DAT in April, but why take it so early when schools won't even see it for a few weeks after June? Now I plan to take it in May, but my Kaplan course ends in February. I plan to study 2 hours every other night for the test, and on weekends alot more, ina ddition to the Kaplan class. Is this sufficient. I want to get above 20's on everything... :laugh:
 
If anything, I would like you should give yourself leway (is that how you spell it?) JUST INCASE you MIGHT need to take the exam again being that there is a waiting period between exams. 🙂
 
3 months should be plenty of time...I did like 45 min to 1 hour for 5 days out of the week and that worked very well. Don't go crazy and burn yourself out, especially after taking the class you should be fine...Good Luck!!