DAT Question (Double Check)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChuckRock

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I believe I was told that the (scores) DATs would be automatically sent to the schools you listed when you signed up to take them.

So basically, after i took my DATs the scores will automatically be sent to the schools i designated?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ChuckRock said:
I believe I was told that the (scores) DATs would be automatically sent to the schools you listed when you signed up to take them.

So basically, after i took my DATs the scores will automatically be sent to the schools i designated?

thanks

yes

ChuckRock said:

thanks
I just called them up and they told me they process it each Wednesday. So, if you really want to, you can call up the ADA and ask if your DAT scores were sent. Since, most schools are rolling admission, you want those scores there asap.

Take care,
Rich