DAT question of the Day problems..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmobbby

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are the bio problems really this difficult on the actual DAT? i'm scared for my life now....

Members don't see this ad.

I took the exam last October and it's not as hard as these questions. These questions are good and make you really think and know your stuff. Some are very on point but some are much harder than the real DAT. Maybe it has changed since I took it, and I do read peoples post about their exam and some say biology has gotten harder and some say it was pretty much equivalent to previous time they took it (people who retook the exam). However his biology test 2, which I took like 2 weeks ago, i honestly believe it's like 95% on point. Like really on point, so if I was you I would definitely take his biology 2 exam he posted like a month ago.

Datquestion of the day is great practice for the 2-3 tough questions you'll get per section IMO. There were some gimmes IMO, but there were also some application questions and things I didn't study on my exam. DatQoftheday is great practice for those IMO.

Haha, no the bio questions on the DAT will not be as hard as they have been recently. I kicked it up a notch to have some really tough application questions to get you thinking, but the real test will be mostly recall with a few application questions.